Monday, September 10, 2007

Just For You Jennifer!!

Well, I hope my links have made you happy Jennifer!! It's ALL about pleasing you and Cynthia. That's what gives my life meaning.

Just a quick note while I'm here. Yesterday, Rick, Sylvester and I were sitting on the couch. Rick was dozing in and out while Sylvester and I watched tv. Every so often I would hear some weird noise......Sylvester heard it too. He would lift his head and look. Of course I had no clue what it was. Finally, at one point, the noise happened while Rick was back in-the-moment with us. I said What IS that???? It was driving me crazy. Well, it was the buzzer on the dryer. I didn't know the dryer was going.....Rick had turned it on. But it kept buzzing every so often......buzz.......buzz.......buzz.......buzz........buzz........ You would think I would go upstairs and turn it off, but noooooooooo. That required too much effort!!! I just kept hearing that irritating buzzzzzz until it finally cut off.

That's it. That's all I have today.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am so glad that Jennifer and I give your life meaning. We aim to please!

Jennifer said...

Hey... I fell off the band wagon. I have been so self-absorbed these last couple of week...I MISSED A POST!!!!!!

Let me just say... you've made my day. :)

PS.... and we STILL have you on the prayer chain here. :)