Sunday, February 25, 2007

Before and After

It's almost time!!! The hospital called and I'm suppose to be at the surgery center at 9:45 Tuesday morning. I don't know exactly what time surgery is scheduled for, but I figure it will probably be between 10:30 and 11:00. Say lots of prayers for me!!

I thought I would show you some before and after pictures. Well, so far, I only have "before" pictures!! "After" will come in a few days. The "before" pictures are scary enough, I doubt you'll be able to handle the "after" pictures!!

Let the fun begin!!!!!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure is a cutie pie!

Rick (your husband)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! You are definitely in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Tim and I wish you the Best of luck! Sherry

Anonymous said...

Cherri I did not look at your blog until today, you know me & puters. When reading notes looked @ the time & was 10:40, God does work in mysterious ways & I know he is with you today. Can't wait for you to really hear what everyone has been saying about you all these years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

You look great!! It's so nice to have a face to put with a name!! Your hair looks about like mine...I'm anxious to see the "after", since I'm contemplating bilateral surgery and trying to decide if I need to grow my hair out again...