Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SURGERY DAY!!!!!

Yes!! The day has finally arrived!! I can't believe it!!! Ohhhh myyyyy!!! I slept good last night.....no nervous breakdowns!! And I'm all pilled up!! They gave me a patch to put on last night and also a pill to take. This is to counteract any nauseaous feelings. I also have a pill to take this morning and ANOTHER one to take once we get to the hospital.

I'm just about parched! However, I do get to have 1 cup of water before 7:45. Getting ready to have my cup!! And looking forward to it!!

We have to be at the hospital at 9:45 with surgery to begin around 11:15 to 11:30. Surgery should be over about 3:00. I do spend one night in the hospital, but should be home in the morning.

Maybe Cynthia can add a post this evening to let you know how surgery went. I'll be back to post all the exciting happenings in a couple of days!!

Remember me in your prayers!! I'll catch you all later!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you!! I would have loved to have that nausea patch before my surgery...I was sick as a dog after. When you read this, you will be home recovering...you are in my prayers! :)