Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Fun Day With A Friend

My friend Kerri and I decided to forego Christmas presents this past Christmas and instead plan a day together. We had that day yesterday. We started off with lunch at Saul Good. It was fabulous!! I had only eaten there once and Kerri had not eaten there at all. If you are in the Lexington area, GO!! It is soooooo good!! We split a Southwestern Dip with Blue Corn Chips appetizer. YUM!!! Not at all what I was expecting. It was TOO GOOD!! Then we had Saul's Veggie Pizza. Another YUM!!! Topped it off with Bananas Foster Waffle. Oh my gosh!!!!! Everything was way too good! Makes me want to go back real, real soon. Afterwards we rolled ourselves out the door, headed over to Hamburg shopping center. We went to HH Gregg, Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond. After we shopped around for a while, it was movie time!! I never, ever go to the movies, but the captioned movie was It's Complicated and it looked funny. We really enjoyed the movie and the laughs! However, I got a small popcorn and a large diet coke......it cost me $11.50!!! That is not a misprint!! $11.50!!!! That should not be legal!! I won't do that again. I just about fell over!

We had a great and fun day!! I much prefer this kind of Christmas present instead of something I really don't need. Spending time with a friend and having fun is the BEST!!

No comments: