Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's A New Year and A New Look!

Yes, it's 2010! I've not been around for a while, but Cynthia got me inspired with a new look, so I guess I need to write some words!

Aren't these cherries down right cute!!?

There's just not been too much to tell about my implant. We've went through a kind of rough patch. Trying new things that just did not work. So, for several months I had programs that were bad,....some were very bad! But we are finally on the right track again! Meg tried a different approach and it is working much better. I may just have to come to grips with the idea that things will never be as good as I would like them to be. Now, I'm not complaining......my hearing is much better than before! However, of course I would like things to be GREAT!! And that will probably be a hope I'll always have, but unless a miracle takes place, with my type of hearing loss and the technology right now, I may have to settle for good. Oh well, good is better than bad!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my. I better lay down.

Sue said...

Love your new blog look, Cherri! Did you know Jim finally consented to a hearing test? He definitely needs 2 hearing aids. We are working on it...Glad to see you are back to blogging!