Sunday, March 25, 2007

2 MORE DAYS!!

It's getting close!!! Thank goodness! I am soooo ready to get hooked up and see what happens. I sure hope I can make sense of things and I hope it's not all just a big jumble of noise. We'll see. It's different for everybody, and everybody adapts at their own speed. We will know pretty soon!!

Don't have any real news to report. Nothing going on.......just waiting.

While we're at the audiologist on Tuesday, I do plan to have the doctor look at my lump and see if everything is ok. I think it's just the way the implant sits, but I want to know for sure.

Well, that's about it. Sorry nothing juicy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherri,
No more days to wait--TODAY IS THE DAY !!! I pray you will will be pleased with the results, after you are connected !! Looking forward to your entry on today's event !!
Love,
Helen