Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fun With An Implant!

Not much has been happening this week. Well, I've been busy, but there's nothing juicy to write about. We tried several times to find the magnet in my head, but never could get anything to stick to it. Well, last night we found it!!! It sits back a lot farther than we thought. If you have an implant, you can stick refrigerator magnets to your head!! I know you all are jealous!!


This one actually has different colored lights that blink on and off.....you can't see it in the picture.....but it looked really cool!! When I walked in the bathroom to check it out, I could just see all the lights blinking......I felt like Data from Star Trek Enterprise!!! Not too many people can stick a flashing magnet to their head! I feel so special!

Things are healing up nicely. You can't tell it from the pictures because we've been messing with my hair, but my bald spot is mostly covered and you really can't see it when my hair is fixed right. Also, my hair is growing back fast. It won't be long before it's even with the rest of it!

I've got 2 or 3 little scabs at the top of the incission, but for the most part, it's just a faint line. Still somewhat red, but not bad at all!! I'm very impressed with the whole hair/incission part. Yay!!!

Here is a picture of Romy, Rick and Keegan. (My husband and my 2 little nieces) They are anxiously awaiting the Easter bunny!!

Here is Keegan hording the cat toys!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You funny thing! I couldn't find any magnets strong enough to stick to mine. I knew exactly where mine was, though...my skin is so thin that I (or ANYONE, for that matter) can FEEL the entire outline of the implant under my skin! Actually, when I wash my hair, you can just about see it when it's still wet. Weird!
Your nieces are beautiful! Two of mine are Korean/American (their mom is Korean) and one is Chinese/Vietnamese (adopted). I also have a biracial Hispanic/white cousin and a biracial black/white nephew...we are one colorful family!!