Sunday, March 11, 2007

Much Better!

I think I'm finally over it!! Thank the Good Lord!!! I've had a really good weekend. I've been out and about a lot and have felt good the whole time. Yesterday I got a hair cut and then visited with my friend Holly. Today was church and lunch at PF Chang's, then home to do some cleaning. A few days ago I realized why it was taking me so long to feel better -- it wasn't actually a surgery problem -- it was PF Chang's withdrawals!!!! My close friends and family know that PF Chang's is my very FAVORITEST EVER!!! They finally built one in town and it opened in mid December. Let me just say.....I have eaten there often! However, with everything else going on, I've not been for almost a month --- SEE....I'm having withdrawals!!!! So, today, Mom and I went and chowed down on lettuce wraps!! OH MY!!! They are sooooooooooooooo good!!!

Tomorrow I go back to work. I've been off almost 2 weeks. I'm sure Dana and Regina will be so glad to see me......they won't have to do my work anymore!

I want to send a HUGE Thank You to lots of people. I have had so many people send me flowers, gifts, food, cards, and I've gotten a lot of emails and phone calls. I greatly appreciate everyone's prayers, concern and love!! It has truly meant so much to me.

Also, Rick has taken such good care of me. He has really waited on me hand and foot. He's such a good boy!!

Tuesday is back to the doctor to get the staples removed. I hope that's not too bad. That area is still pretty sore. Then I have to wait 2 more weeks for hook up day. WooHoo!!! That's probably going to be a long 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think you suck......going to PF Changs and not telling us! How dare you.......you are cut out of the will.

Jennifer said...

PF Changs sounds AWESOME!! I'm jealous...I haven't been in forever :) I think I would have done better with staples...I had dissolvable stitches and couldn't keep my fingers off them...I picked so much that I almost got an infection...it drove me crazy!! I hope you had a good day back at work...you didn't overdo, did you? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you are feeling better. Hope the removal of the staples didn't hurt too badly. Looking forward to an update on your doctor's visit today.
Take care !
Love,
Helen