Friday, March 9, 2007

Getting There!!

Well, I think I'm finally on the home stretch!! I had another bad evening on Wednesday, but Thursday was a very good day. Rick called the doctor's office to let them know what was going on. They wanted me to remove the motion sickness patch and also to get up and about more. Apparently I have to get used to the way things are and work at getting my equilibrium back. I was nervous about taking the patch off, but everything went great and I was never dizzy or woozy. It was the best day I've had since the surgery. Today I ventured out. Mom and I went out for lunch and I drove. I figured I needed to see how it was going to affect me. All went well!! It was nice to actually get out of the house.

Today is just a FABULOUS day!! It's sunny and about 70 degrees. So, I went out and cut back my rose bushes. I only have 4 so it took about 5 minutes. Then I went out back and started scooping dog poop. That's always a fun job!!! I've just barely got started. There's TONS of it out there!! Joy, joy, joy.

So, things are finally starting to get better. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday to get my staples taken out. That is making me nervous!! I really didn't think that it would be too bad. But today while I was getting ready, my fingernail hit a staple twice. OUCH!!! That really hurt!!! So I can't imagine what it's going to be like when somebody starts ripping them out of my head.

Well, that's about all for today. I may actually go to Walmart later on. Wheeeee!! It's a big day for me!!!!

No comments: